The GPSInfo App is an App that will allow you to use your external GlobalSat Bluetooth GPS receiver as your main GPS source.
How to use:
1) Pair your GlobalSat Bluetooth GPS Receiver to you phone, first. (pairing code: 0000).
2) Enable "Allow mock locations" on your device by going to Device Settings > Applications > Development > turn on or check "Allow mock locations".
3) Then open the GPSInfo App.
4) Tap on "Choose Bluetooth GPS", and select the GlobalSat Bluetooth GPS receiver (listed as "BT-GPS-XXXXX").
5) Check the box “Location Provider Options” and it should change to: "Bluetooth GPS to replace internal GPS".
6) Tap on "Start/Stop GPS".
7) You should then be able to see the GPS data by tapping on "NMEA Data" and "GPS Data".
8) Now any App that uses GPS will use your external GPS.
If you want to record the NMEA log, check the box "Enable/Disable NMEA log". The NMEA Log will be recorded in
Known compatible devices:
BT GPSInfo is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-02-05. The program can be installed on Android.
BT GPSInfo (version 1.17.0117) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 53 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.